What's new

Steer-Dovan Passaround

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Tony Miller !!!!! That is a very generous offer. I'm sure whoever wins will be very happy with it!

Strop was delivered today. Hopefully I can give it a try tonight since I didn't shave this morning. Wasn't planned that way, but I guess it worked out. :)

D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Tony Miller !!!!! That is a very generous offer. I'm sure whoever wins will be very happy with it!

Strop was delivered today. Hopefully I can give it a try tonight since I didn't shave this morning. Wasn't planned that way, but I guess it worked out. :)
I'd it arrive in good condition. Box wise. Used the only tape I could really find. Some Dollar tree denim duct tape.

Also @Tony Miller I hope you had a great birthday.

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
Is it too late to jump in the passaround?

That is fine with me. Maybe contact Joshua223 and he can send it along when he is done. I think most guys have kept it about a week and sent it on to the next. Once there are no more takers it will be given away.

Happy birthday Tony!!!!!
As always your generosity is a great example of the community we have here, hope you have a glorious day and put those new tools to great use.

Frank

Will post more when I get to a computer. Definitely liking the strop though. Looks like someone had a few accidents when they were testing it, but nothing major.

Top Bottom