What's new

If you could only own one DE safety razor....

i have 6 DE razors, not full satisfied with any of them, (that´s why i have 2 more in the way) but, if i am being force to chose today then this Baili BD179Lis the best of the bunch:
B1.jpg
B2.jpg

Wow seeing a lot of my 6s and Gillette slim, yeah! Also seeing a lot of the Parker variant. I guess that's a contender for my next razor, lol. [emoji846]

Wow seeing a lot of my 6s and Gillette slim, yeah! Also seeing a lot of the Parker variant. I guess that's a contender for my next razor, lol. [emoji846]
I have both a Slim and a Variant. Both great razors, but for me its harder to dial back to a moderate shaver with the variant than on the Slim. I can get past a 4 on my Variant without fighting the urge to pre-checking my last Will!

Some really, really good razors here. But I really like smoothness and variety - and the Rockwell 6S covers all my bases. Oh...and it's really reasonable....

i just got a timeless titanium solid bar .68 and .91 i only used the .68 so far but it gave me zero irritation even though my neck got all cut up ( my fault for not using more shave gel for second and third pass). over all great close shave. after i applied after shave the cuts seemed to have healed in 10 mins. i also use to have a feather stainless steel that 200 $ one. that was a great razor for me but it rusted out. i might even get that razor again. but i want that wolfman one and the raw rs10

i just got a timeless titanium solid bar .68 and .91 i only used the .68 so far but it gave me zero irritation even though my neck got all cut up ( my fault for not using more shave gel for second and third pass). over all great close shave. after i applied after shave the cuts seemed to have healed in 10 mins. i also use to have a feather stainless steel that 200 $ one. that was a great razor for me but it rusted out. i might even get that razor again. but i want that wolfman one and the raw rs10

A Ti timeless 0.68 would be my choice too!!

I have both a Slim and a Variant. Both great razors, but for me its harder to dial back to a moderate shaver with the variant than on the Slim. I can get past a 4 on my Variant without fighting the urge to pre-checking my last Will!

Lol.

So the slim or the Variant is the milder shave?

Rockwell 6S... I haven’t touched any of my other modern and vintage razors since acquiring the 6S last year. RAD killer for this Gent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the slim and had a chance to shave with it. My 6s is still going to be my shave of choice, but that slim is really good. It might someday be my preference. Though I am inclined to only use it once in a while... To keep wear down and in good order.

Top Bottom