What's new

Polished Timeless Ti! I can't wait!

Timeless had a polished Ti razor on display at Maggard's Meet. I have been waiting for them to bring this to market. It's not available yet, but should be soon. I am definitely adding one to the collection as soon as it is available.

They also had an anodized aluminum razor on display, a high quality machined entry level razor.

Timeless had a polished Ti razor on display at Maggard's Meet. I have been waiting for them to bring this to market. It's not available yet, but should be soon. I am definitely adding one to the collection as soon as it is available.

They also had an anodized aluminum razor on display, a high quality machined entry level razor.
Can't wait!!!!!! Did they mention a price?

Can't wait!!!!!! Did they mention a price?

Not an exact price! The said they were targeting $20-30 more or $30-40. Just a ballpark. But that seems to be in line with other manufacturers. They apparently had to identify a different way to polish the Ti to get what they wanted.

Last edited:
I am hoping they keep the TRH6 handle for the polished version. I think the one I have on my Ti95SB is the best handle I've ever used on any razor...

The polished Ti they had at Maggards was the original and I believe that is what will be available in the first release.

Any pics of it?
. I unfortunately did not pull out my phone and take a pic. There was a guy there with a nice camera shooting pics and I found him on Facebook, but it looks like he shot the matte with the polished in the background. It does not give a good look at the polished as it’s out of focus.

Mark posted this pic somewhere else...
proxy.php

Top Bottom