What's new

What products fly under the B&B radar?

I agree on the generic witch hazel. I use Dickenson’s every shave. I actually live in East Hampton, CT where Dickenson’s is made and will be posting some history on the company in the near future. Also products that get no love and probably have the biggest DE brand presence: Van Der Hagen. My daily razor is the Van Der Hagen long handle and i quite like it. Also the soaps are very good and do at times get a mention. But not much love.

Shaving-Cream-With-Tallow-Australia-Vitos-Barber-Shop-Shaving-Cream-Bladder-500ml.jpg

I feel like artisan brushes kind of fly under the radar. Theres so many great artisans that make wonderful brushes out there but they never seem to get much press.

Does it work? I get redness/irritation and some bumps. Saw this on Amazon and considering it.

yeah, (for me), it's a nice soothing feeling face moisturizer.

very pleasant mild scent that fades very quickly. i use the aqua velva balm right after shaving, wait a few minutes to absorb and fade, then put on whatever splash and/or cologne i'm using that day...the balm doesn't seem to mess with the performance or smell of the splash at all,... except maybe for taking a little of the initital sting out of a heavy alcohol/menthol splash

Last edited:
Top Bottom