What's new

Am I the only one bothered by getting less than advertised?

Ice doesn’t evaporate. Only liquids evaporate. Ice sublimates by way of latent heat of sublimation. University of North Dakota meteorology major. :a11: :gunsmilie::biggrin:

Ice doesn’t evaporate. Only liquids evaporate. Ice sublimates by way of latent heat of sublimation. University of North Dakota meteorology major. :a11: :gunsmilie::biggrin:
Correct. Turns to gas is what I was getting at. I didn't look at the definition of evaporate. I thought sublimation was a sub-form of evaporation, not that one was for liquids and one for solids.

Put a steak in a plastic bag and stick it in the freezer for 5 years. That'll clear things up.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I got back and weighed mine - the puck with the container weighs in at 178/179 g. Too bad the puck did not come out and i was not going to pry it out. It is not loose in the container. Just weigh your empty container and let me know the weight.

I got back and weighed mine - the puck with the container weighs in at 178/179 g. Too bad the puck did not come out and i was not going to pry it out. It is not loose in the container. Just weigh your empty container and let me know the weight.
As soon as I'm done with the soap in a few days ill let you know :thumbup:

Ok, as promised:
Tub+lid is 35g, Tub only 20g. That is without the stickers.

Top Bottom