Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Mine arrived today. LOL [emoji41]

proxy.php

Very cool pipe!

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Nice pipe KW.
Today I grabbed one of my early pipes. 1995 Stanwell Freehand #63 Antique loaded with Salty Dogs (thanks again Kent).
proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Well, I will be ordering a Neal Monier rusticated volcano with horn accent and ebonite stem in June. I thought my pipe budget was exhausted for the year, but his prices are nice, and it will be Father's Day.

on edit: oh, and 3/4 inch conical bore.
Asked wife what she wanted for mother’s day. She asked about budget, and I said I would leave that up to her. Casually brought up a father’s day present being a pipe. She said I have enough. This is going to take a little work.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I really thought this pipe was dead. Seems the wood had a fault so there was a bit of burning off of chunks inside the bowl. They made for a tasty smoke I really didn't realize was happening at the time. It is still one of my favourites. Tonight a bit of Haunted Bookshop.

Angel Haunted.jpg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Asked wife what she wanted for mother’s day. She asked about budget, and I said I would leave that up to her. Casually brought up a father’s day present being a pipe. She said I have enough. This is going to take a little work.

Aye. That will take the wind out of your sails a bit.

Haunted bookshop in my dagner cob.

Missouri meerschaum is a great company with great service. When I received the poker cob I noticed the stem was very tight to the shank. So tight I could barely move it. I thought I was going to have to use some pliers the first time lol. Once I got it out I used some sandpaper to slightly open the shank to make it easier to use.

Despite my fix after 3 or 4 bowls I noticed 3 cracks in the wood running lengthwise on the shank. I messaged MM the other day in regards to the issues. Got a reply yesterday. They apologized for the issue and are sending another pipe! Also gave some suggestions of how to fix the cracked one so it can still be used lol. Truly excellent service.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Wessex Gold Va Flake in my Ilsted inspired bulldog by Winslow.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just realized that we're almost halfway through Morta May, and I haven't smoked a single bowl in a morta yet. So, starting off with my first ever commission, a Mark Tinsky from 2013. HOTW gets the call...

20190511_192204.jpg

Top Bottom