What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Evert cob with a Sutliff aro.
proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Haha grab one! The horn on this pipe is even more beautiful in person. Alot of color in it. Neil did a great job on it. Been thinking about getting a couple more briars from him.
I will. Thinking of getting one his rusticated with the red and black treatment.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Nice! Coffee doesn't really agree with me so tea is usually my drink of choice. Been starting to collect different blends much like tobacco blends haha.

I'm in the same boat as you. Used to be a casual coffee drinker, french press, pour over etc. Kept having stabbing pains in my heart, thinking I was having a heart attack. Come to find out, I was just allergic to coffee. Or at least, to the oils in coffee beans. I can drink instant coffee no problem, just not brewed fresh coffee.

I do the occasional iced coffee with instant in the summers, but stick to brewed tea when I want a cup of something hot. I have all kinds of tea's now. :)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I’m thinking volcano- I don’t have one yet.
Well, I will be ordering a Neal Monier rusticated volcano with horn accent and ebonite stem in June. I thought my pipe budget was exhausted for the year, but his prices are nice, and it will be Father's Day.

on edit: oh, and 3/4 inch conical bore.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
image.jpg

Truck broke down so made good use of the time waiting for the tow truck with some Haunted Bookshop.

Top Bottom