What's new

Big Display brush

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Seen in Paris the other day, a cutlery store that also had shaving items: Muehle and Plisson brushes and a lot of straight razors, plus a humongous selection of very, very nice knives.
This one was displayed and I guess the total heights was a good 8-9". Nice looking brush!!
IMG_4874.JPG
IMG_4874.JPG
IMG_4875.JPG

Great photos Rudy, thanks for sharing and it looks great.

Must be a very special badger in a glass base.

That's a beautiful European badger knot. You call it a display brush, but the way market competition drives knot sizes bigger and bigger, most here would actually shave with that.

That's a beautiful European badger knot. You call it a display brush, but the way market competition drives knot sizes bigger and bigger, most here would actually shave with that.

That would be a most interesting thing see... If its a solid block of glass or crystal it must weight close to or around a kg.

Forget kettle bells that's going to be the new rage lol.

Only problem is once you're done lathering your hands will be shaking so badly the only razor you can use is an electric one rofl.

That would be a most interesting thing see... If its a solid block of glass or crystal it must weight close to or around a kg.

Forget kettle bells that's going to be the new rage lol.

Only problem is once you're done lathering your hands will be shaking so badly the only razor you can use is an electric one rofl.

Face lathering with a furry kettle bell. Genius!

Face lathering with a furry kettle bell. Genius!

I think it's intended for the brush to stay on the counter and you stick your face in it and lather that way. In the same way you never skip leg day at the gym, you don't skip neck day.

I think it's intended for the brush to stay on the counter and you stick your face in it and lather that way. In the same way you never skip leg day at the gym, you don't skip neck day.

I predict a rash of neck sprain related injuries lol!

Top Bottom