What's new

Goat Yoga

If you had told me 50 years ago people would one day get excited 'bout sneakers or spend serious money on coffee or buy a bottle of water, I would have thought you a bit loony.

Here is a new thing: Goat yoga. Folks stretch and hold poses or positions on their yoga mats while baby goats frolic, climb on em, and scamper about.

Really. Goat yoga. Can't make this stuff up.

My sneakers are not expensive, I don't buy bottled water, and I roast my own coffee to keep the costs down. I don't do yoga, and could not imagine doing any exercise with a bunch of animals around.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I know. Where I live they are out there with the llamas.

I don't know if it speaks to society in general or yoga practitioners in particular. It does seem that yoga likes to change it up. Hot yoga, this yoga, that yoga and so on. There is one now where people are suspended in the air. Nothing surprises me when it comes to yoga.

For a really great read on hot yoga, ... enjoy best of craigslist: Yoga mat for sale. Used once.

Not sure about llama yoga.
upload_2019-5-2_9-2-23.jpeg

I know. Where I live they are out there with the llamas.

I don't know if it speaks to society in general or yoga practitioners in particular. It does seem that yoga likes to change it up. Hot yoga, this yoga, that yoga and so on. There is one now where people are suspended in the air. Nothing surprises me when it comes to yoga.

For a really great read on hot yoga, ... enjoy best of craigslist: Yoga mat for sale. Used once.

It's society. I used to do yoga in my much younger, more limber days, and it cost absolutely nothing. All you had to do was to tune in to the PBS station at the right time of day and follow along.

Marketing gimmick to get noticed and stand out from studios who just do yoga.
The one near me...
The studio also offers stretch and restore classes, meditation sessions and private lessons and on Saturdays they feature Yoga for Stiff Guys, an afternoon session aimed at men.
dave

If I'm ever feeling down. If I'm ever feeling down and wondering what kind of man I am, I'm going to look at this picture and know...

proxy.php

... and know that no matter what kind of man i might think I am, I'm not this kind of man.

Top Bottom