What's new

PIF - Guess how long for me to 3017 my P.160

It's been a blast watching this PIF unfold over the last 2 years. As I said earlier in the thread, I felt like a winner just being as close as I was in the final estimate.

Again, many thanks.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Apparently somebody's got something waiting for them at home already!

upload_2019-5-1_13-51-19.png

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Apparently somebody's got something waiting for them at home already!

View attachment 977127

Holy crap, that was fast! Canada Post is on the ball. For what they charge they should be! lol

IMG_3077.JPG

This soap smells nice and its damn hard too! How long does a puck last Sam?

The brush I really like. Its just the right size and the handle shape is perfect. Its finished very well too. I've been oogling @Graydog's brushes for a while and my thoughts were on the money. Nice job Steve!

I'll be using them both tonight.

Thanks again Sam!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
:badger::a50::badger:
A puck will last ..... until it's done! :tongue_sm

Based on (my) normal loading, a Mama Bear puck should be in the 3-4 month range of daily usage. However, if you load with a 28mm dense badger, that might be about a week's worth of shaves. :scared:

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
:badger::a50::badger:
A puck will last ..... until it's done! :tongue_sm

Based on (my) normal loading, a Mama Bear puck should be in the 3-4 month range of daily usage. However, if you load with a 28mm dense badger, that might be about a week's worth of shaves. :scared:

The only brush I use these days is my 22mm Maggard synthetic and now this S Brush. I dont load any soaps heavily so I'll expect it to last a long time. It seems a lot harder than I thought it would be.

I'll be interested in hearing how you like the S-Brush @Esox. It's my favorite synthetic out of the 4 that I've tried. A bit of a different animal from all of the other synthetics and I can see why a lot of people would not like it, but I do.

Post to the U.S. from Canada is a much slower affair. Maybe I should start a PIF for guessing the date that I will receive my package.:001_rolle

Let's see....Customs can take a week or two and the USPS just needed six days to get a package 350 miles from northern NJ to western NY. July 4th, anyone?

I remember when Sam won Brucered's Harris PIF. It took so long to get there that I thought someone was walking it there. Then it became apparent that that could not be the case because it took even too long for that.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
For having the guess so very far off the mark that his chosen end-date is probably best suited for a as yet undeclared PIF contest by a fellow B&B'r :tongue_sm, @spookmeister walks away with ...

Prize pack B) MenRock "Cut Throat" starter pack (shavette, synth brush, sandalwood cream, styptic matches)

Congrats to all the winners, and a big THANK YOU to everyone for making this journey so much fun for me. :ouch1:

For having the guess so very far off the mark that his chosen end-date is probably best suited for a as yet undeclared PIF contest by a fellow B&B'r :tongue_sm, @spookmeister walks away with ...

Prize pack B) MenRock "Cut Throat" starter pack (shavette, synth brush, sandalwood cream, styptic matches)

Congrats to all the winners, and a big THANK YOU to everyone for making this journey so much fun for me. :ouch1:

It was fun for us too.

Top Bottom