What's new

Free Allen Edmonds

PIF
I have 3 pair of very good condition Allen Edmond shoes size 10.5 D for the first taker. Pick up in northern Virginia only please. (Leesburg area). Pembroke bourbon, Maxfield two tone brown, penny loafer brown. I am downsizing and keeping only two other pairs for the infrequent dress up events. There shoes retailed in the $250+ range when new and have significant life left. It would be great to see these go to a younger man who appreciates fine foot ware but may not have the resources available to purchase AE shoes.

PIF
I have 3 pair of very good condition Allen Edmond shoes size 10.5 D for the first taker. Pick up in northern Virginia only please. (Leesburg area). Pembroke bourbon, Maxfield two tone brown, penny loafer brown. I am downsizing and keeping only two other pairs for the infrequent dress up events. There shoes retailed in the $250+ range when new and have significant life left. It would be great to see these go to a younger man who appreciates fine foot ware but may not have the resources available to purchase AE shoes.

I'm 10.5D.
Are they gone??

They are still available. You can be the lucky one. Message me for details.

Last edited:
Top Bottom