What's new

Steve/Graydog is a bad man

24AD6BB7-B329-4330-A290-EF61E05CC679.jpeg
I used her on my B&M Tuesday and though more of a croap I had no issues...enjoy the Precious! But send her home!

A new day, and a new Graydog brush to try.

This little boar in a stout handle is scrubby! I put it on the attack on one of the samples that are part of the snowballing bundle that Graydog started when he sent too many brushes to Rockviper. Thanks Somnos for the Eleven sample, which was Cedar/Sweetgrass/Vetiver.

Nice stuff. I like the combination of these scents and found that their intensity was set just right, enough to enjoy but not to overpower.

A small scrubby boar was just the thing to work some soap out of the sample container. It delivered on the handsome face end of things too (poetic license available for inspection on request). This is just a great no-nonsense brush with a perfectly comfortable handle that also happens (thanks to Graydog and his reclaimed maple) to be a beautiful object.

Same Aristocrat Junior and Lab Blue blade. Awesome combination.

__TEMP__71fe4c2b5bf479da1041ff497f94ef66-1513051003_2269_photo 1.JPG

A new day, and a new Graydog brush to try.

This little boar in a stout handle is scrubby! I put it on the attack on one of the samples that are part of the snowballing bundle that Graydog started when he sent too many brushes to Rockviper. Thanks Somnos for the Eleven sample, which was Cedar/Sweetgrass/Vetiver.

Nice stuff. I like the combination of these scents and found that their intensity was set just right, enough to enjoy but not to overpower.

A small scrubby boar was just the thing to work some soap out of the sample container. It delivered on the handsome face end of things too (poetic license available for inspection on request). This is just a great no-nonsense brush with a perfectly comfortable handle that also happens (thanks to Graydog and his reclaimed maple) to be a beautiful object.

Same Aristocrat Junior and Lab Blue blade. Awesome combination.

View attachment 969873
The company rebranded as “eleven” but was known previously as
Sapone di Paolo and I own a few. Great stuff they make!

IMG_20190411_163713648.jpg
On top of the two custom boars he had already made for me, he now, knowing that I appreciate vintage, boars, and a particular style of handle, sends me the Old Spice brush to match my mug. Making me have to divide my attention more amongst my farrow. They will probably go feral and become a sounder from the lack of individual attention.
IMG_20190411_162525541.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190411_163739684.jpg
    IMG_20190411_163739684.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
Those are beautiful @Clay S ! Love the Old Spice brush but that Black Palm Boar...holy cows!

Before I scrolled down and read the next comment I was thinking the same thing. That is a beautiful group of brushes but that black palm brush handle looks amazing and I'd also like to know what knot that is.

Before I scrolled down and read the next comment I was thinking the same thing. That is a beautiful group of brushes but that black palm brush handle looks amazing and I'd also like to know what knot that is.

That is a knot from a Stirling boar brush.

Top Bottom