What's new

B&B LE Group buy CLOSED....announcing the 2019 Badger and Blade LE Pipe

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Hmm. I'm thinking Star of the East. 50% Latakia.

I've not really found a particular direction with pipe tobacco. Thankfully I've not yet found anything I'd want to pitch. This it probably because I've based most of my purchases on what people here have enjoyed.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I can’t bring myself to burn Latakia in any of my LE’s yet. Maybe this one will be the one.

I can’t bring myself to burn Latakia in any of my LE’s yet. Maybe this one will be the one.
Same here, but I so rarely smoke any latakia blends I can't see myself ever putting those into one of the LE pipes. I would end up only smoking that pipe a couple times a year, I think. lol

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Same here, but I so rarely smoke any latakia blends I can't see myself ever putting those into one of the LE pipes. I would end up only smoking that pipe a couple times a year, I think. lol

Yeah man, I dunno what happened but I don’t reach for English blends as much as before. I have a bunch too lol.

It's been a while since I stopped by and bam....I saw this!
Email sent!

Got a response quick enough to "edit" my post.
Paid for #21

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
In the interests of spreading out my expenditures over time to lessen the blow/hide them from the Boss, what is the expected time frame for final payment?

LE 2019.19 coming to my address this fall. Score!

Naive LE purchasing noob that I am, I wishfully half expected delivery after a few months. I'm positive Franc's LE pipe will be all the more awesome for the wait (xmas effect or something).

LE 2019.19 coming to my address this fall. Score!

Naive LE purchasing noob that I am, I wishfully half expected delivery after a few months. I'm positive Franc's LE pipe will be all the more awesome for the wait (xmas effect or something).
That is a healthy way to look at it. Before you know it, it will be September 30th and you'll get an email for the difference to pay it off. You will be like 'Oh yeah! Cool. I forgot about that'. :)

Top Bottom