What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Mexico Kulaktik (Chiapas) from the Aeropress

It has been a while since I brewed with my Aeropress. Forgot how great of a cup it produces

Newly restored vintage espresso machine early 70’s.
2A5269D1-CCD9-41D8-98D7-BD86A65BB2B4.jpeg
Media blast and powder coat in and out including base.
3262A112-D073-4ECD-A096-D050209A512B.jpeg

0D3F8BD1-28C9-43E5-989D-CF5B9143294A.jpeg

Quite the job!
Well done!
And the verdict is.............

Thanks, easy to use a thermosyphon group based on the Elektra micro casa a leva so no overheating. The new pressurestat keeps a tight tolerence also. Nice espresso shot with repeatability.Wife even voted her Americano 9 out of 10.

26 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Honduran French roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

Last of the Palomar Roaster Organic Honduran French roast. 27 grams with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

25 grams Taylor Winch Estate AA Kahuro medium roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
The last 2 mornings I have been having Original Folgers brewed in a Chemex.
Pretty darn good stuff.

26 grams Taylor Winch Estate AA Kahuro medium roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

Café Bustelo® Expresso Instant Coffee Single Serve Packet made with warmed vanilla almond milk. Had a coupon so got 6 for $0.19. Rich tasting! I'll need to try with just water, only tried with milk because the package suggests it.

I normally make Copper Moon Hawaiian Hazelnut using a Mr. Coffee drip.

25 grams Taylor Winch Estate AA Kahuro medium roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

Last of the Taylor Winch Estate AA Kahuro medium roast. 24 grams with 360 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

Back at Rancho Mick with the coffee wall and the commercial Bunn. Brought 3 lb of roasted La Minita back with me to keep me busy. Changed my mind again. The Bunn ROCKS. Too bad it's so big.

proxy.php

Top Bottom