What's new

PIF - Canadian pass-around/PIF of 3 Graydog brushes

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Hope everyone enjoys
And Thank You Sam for continuing the Gift of Giving :)
Just like the Jelly of the month club :)

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
It turns out that I pass by Somnos's'essess's's' house twice every weekday! LOL Small world!

Poor chap now has the unpleasant experience ahead of meeting me :letterk1:..... but the brushes will make it up for it!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
It turns out that I pass by Somnos's'essess's's' house twice every weekday! LOL Small world!

Poor chap now has the unpleasant experience ahead of meeting me :letterk1:..... but the brushes will make it up for it!
That is crazy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
If everything goes according to plan, @Somnos will have goodies this afternoon and will come to the realization that my avatar actually is a selfie.

If everything goes according to plan, @Somnos will have goodies this afternoon and will come to the realization that my avatar actually is a selfie.
Well @rockviper my avatar is of the Roman God Hypnos or his Greek counterpart Somnus the God of Sleep...if you combine them you get Somnos. Insomnia was his secret power. It is not a selfie...LOL. Coffee will be hot!

Well now that wasn’t so bad @rockviper...I mean we aren’t winning any beauty contests but no camera lenses were harmed during this meet...:001_tt2: Sorry @Graydog we remain in the shadows but your brushes are far more beautiful in person...well more than us anyway...:001_wub:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
As Ed noted, the hand-off was accomplished without either of us suffering mental damage beyond what a good night's sleep will fix. :letterk1:

Thanks again, Steve! (I even ended up with some Proraso Blue and a free coffee from Ed!)

Last edited:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I was half expecting to see a photo with your avatars cropped over your faces. [emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

@rockviper and @Graydog box has been dropped off at the post office and is on the way to you T. Orso!!!

Included in the box:

Mama Bears Soaps 1/3:
-Grapefruit Ice
-Oak Moss & Lavender
-Lemon Rose

Arko:
- 1 1/2 sticks (one of us said no to Arko?!)

Graydog Custom Brushes:
- 2 Boar (for you to choose from)
- 1 Horse (for you both to try the precious - send her home when done Andy)
*I did not sample the boar brushes, I have several. The horse was soaked in dawn anti-bacterial soap for 20 minutes, twice and then rinsed and dried.

Because we are Canadian I have included the following samples:

Edwin Jagger
- Sandalwood Cream with matching AS Balm
- Limes & Pomegranate with matching AS Balm

Eleven
- Cedar, Vetiver and Sweet Grass x 2
- Amber, Patchouli & Oak x 2

Dr Jon's
- Savannah Sunrise x 2

Shannon's Soaps
- Barbershop x 2

and some tucks of blades as requested...

Enjoy Brothers!

Attachments

• IMG-0581.JPG
    IMG-0581.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG-0582.JPG
    IMG-0582.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG-0583.JPG
    IMG-0583.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG-0584.JPG
    IMG-0584.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG-0585.JPG
    IMG-0585.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG-0587.JPG
    IMG-0587.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG-0588.JPG
    IMG-0588.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
What a great pif! Congrats to the winners & very nice @Somnos for stocking the box with goodies for the other two to try. The spirit of B & B is alive & well!

Top Bottom