martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Oh yummy!!

I had scrambled eggs and bacon!
I scrambled the eggs in butter and mixed with heavy cream

Oh yummy!!

I had scrambled eggs and bacon!
I scrambled the eggs in butter and mixed with heavy cream

My omelette base is 3 jumbo eggs, splash of half and half, kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. All in a Lodge 10 inch sauté pan with butter used exclusively for eggs.

I make a sausage omelette also. Jimmy Dean regular loose sausage precooked that I sprinkle in and add American cheese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None today, late up and had to pack for Jakarta, flying this afternoon. Looking forward to the next 3 days, Hotel Mulia Senayan's buffet, possibly the best hotel buffet breakfast anywhere I have ever been. It has everything you can imagine and more besides(!) Obviously eggs every possible way, Indonesian specialities, noodles, Japanese stuff, including sushi and sashimi (I'll pass on that though), but my absolute favourite is the pure honeycomb oozing natural organic honey simply slathered over toast...

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Cool little pan.

I did a breakfast smoothie with banana, 1/2 avocado, 1/2c mixed berries, matcha, collagen peptides, and ground flax seed.

As promised, refeed day. Peanut butter and jelly bagel; omelette with four whole eggs, bacon, tomatoes and cheese; leftover chicken wings from my aunt's house.

Resized_20190514_080652.jpeg

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
20190616_103106.jpg

Toasted Asiago cheese bread on bottom, bacon, a slice of aged cheddar, 2 fried eggs and a fresh cut from the garden and baked tomato.

Top Bottom