What's new

Proraso Green Appreciation Thread

Can't be without the whole green Proraso line, Cream soap, lotion/balm and aftershave splash. Wish they would come out with a cologne with the same scent with maybe just a tad less cooling kick to it just in the cologne.
A green cologne would be awesome!

The Green Juice will always be in my Den. It's just an amazing affordable product that does a wonderful job. :thumbsup:

One of my first experiences in the modern era with the DE, always a welcome moment when we meet again. Funny how long it takes to leave all the other products I've found since, to come back and remember a good Friend.

I plan on buying a bottle of the green once I cycle through my bottle of Red, I'm a huge fan of proraso products, they just simply work, and they work great.

Plus they are dirt cheap affordable and available online plentiful.

Yesterday I tried Dove Men Minerals+Sage deodorant. I found a resemblance with Proraso after shave lotion, so I guess Proraso maybe contains sage, apart from eucalyptus and mint.

I bought my first bottle of Proraso Green last year, and I knew from the first use that it would become a staple in my den. Just used some this morning. I'm also a big fan of the Blue balm.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Easily my favorite splash! Especially in the warmer months. Its not only great after shaves, but also for afternoon freshening up, like after a workout or being outside in the hot weather.

While surfing the bay, I came across a vendor who had a bottle (last one) for the price of £5.0 inc delivery. I snapped it up.

This is a top 5 ASL for me. One of the only I have exhausted and replenished this more than once and finally just went for the 400ml bottle (of which I’m on my second).

Always a great finish to a shave, particularly when I use something like an aromatic fougère scent or a traditional Italian barbershop soap.

Floid Blue is my all time number 1. German Pitralon, Captain’s Choice Co9T, and Myraol Agua Balsamica round out the top 5.

Top Bottom