What's new

Creed Aventus best price

I have a 15ml decant coming tomorrow from what appears to be a reputable ebay seller. Around $35 shipped. I did the math and that’s about double the price of the cost if I were to buy a bottle. A markup I’m willing to pay to try the real Aventus. I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to spring for a full bottle, but I look forward to trying the real thing after experiencing several “clones”. All of them I’ve enjoyed so far!

I found it priced locally at $370 for 100ml, 3.3oz is a pretty great price, so $35 for 15ml is actually cheaper...
local Creed Fragrances.jpg

This is a brand new world for me... I need to find 3 or 4 more people...

761012AC-0967-4E3E-8C46-477A3CB772D4.png
I found it priced locally at $370 for 100ml, 3.3oz is a pretty great price, so $35 for 15ml is actually cheaper...
View attachment 955343

This is a brand new world for me... I need to find 3 or 4 more people...

Hi Rev,
Here is the seller on EBay I purchased from. The Aventus came today well protected and in a high quality glass atomizer. The scent is delightful and judging by the history of the seller I’m confident it’s a true Aventus (this is my first time smelling the real thing). I’d recommend anyone giving this a try at an affordable price to experience it. The seller carries 1ml up to 100ml. I’m happy with my 15ml starter size. It looks as if he buys 17oz falcons so that might explain the “affordable” price offered. That’s a lot of Aventus!

The price disparity among the scents is pretty crazy. In the end, they Demand a cost and we Supply the currency.

The price disparity among the scents is pretty crazy. In the end, they Demand a cost and we Supply the currency.

I mean, it can come down to ingredients and concentration, but you are definitely not off base.

The irony is that for all I know, you may get the same quality ingredients from a Chatillion Lux as you get with Creed. You’ll pay 10X more for the Creed due to the brand equity, history and good will. I’m over generalizing a bit but you guys probably get what I mean.

Do a group buy and get the real juice! I've done it with friends and members. Aventus from the Creed Boutique in NYC is as fresh as your going to get it and a 100ML bottle is $435.00! So if 4 people go in for the 500ML Flacon/bottle it's $1055 but each person gets 125ML for $263.75 so each person is getting an extra 25 ML's and they are each paying $172.00 less than they would have if they bought the 100ML bottle. Yes you don't have the pretty bottle but you know you have the real fresh juice. Decanter bottle only cost about $4 each. You'll also get about 6 sample vials of whatever you want as a gift. Just another way of thinking.
That’s what I’d prefer to do, but coming up with 3 or even four(100ml/$212 ea.) more people around me is the real challenge.

There's a seller on Basenotes who you might recognize from his user name that sells decants. His prices are a bit cheaper than the above prices and his decanted bottles are way better than any $4 bottles. Go take a look and check him out if you're interested. If you can't find him or are not a Basenotes member, I will help you find him.

Gilt.com (US discount online retailer) has on sale from time to time. Not a steal though. Maybe 20% off. Bought Aventus and a few others last time they came up. I have a problem.

It’s so great. Scent quality and staying power is really exceptional. Really not worth it. Fun if you can swing it though.

Creed on Gilt.com

Just picked up a 30ml quantity of Aventus from the Baby, this will my first dabble into high end fragrances, can't wait!

my favorite creed is bois du portugal (which I 'm wearing today). I tried aventus and it's really good, but not old man enough for me.

I saw Falcon of Aventus yesterday. It’s not as big as I thought it would be. The bottle was cool looking, but it’s not for the weak wallet.

Well, I ordered and received a 15ml bottle of Creed Aventus, this was my first splash into the world of high end luxury cologne. Wow, the Aventus is absolutely delightful! Thanks again for all the recommendations. I also picked up a 15ml sample of Creed Bois du Portugal.

Well, I ordered and received a 15ml bottle of Creed Aventus, this was my first splash into the world of high end luxury cologne. Wow, the Aventus is absolutely delightful! Thanks again for all the recommendations. I also picked up a 15ml sample of Creed Bois du Portugal.
I picked up a small sample, 3ml, but would love to know what route you went to pick up the 15ml samples.

Top Bottom