What's new

Yaqi shaving

Looks like they’re finally down under with a new website launched for Aus. Happy days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

vshod.com guys threw in a yaqi mellon OC head when I ordered a Razorock Old Type head..
before it hit botoom
Was really disappointed it didn't fit any of my handles vintage or my 41C..
The threading isn't specified and the cap thread was so long it wouldn't mate with the base plate when it hit bottom.

They don't appear to sell handles separately for those of us who like Frankenrazors

I've shot them a message to try and find out what's what.
(edit: they said while they sell the heads, they don't sell handles)
The website otherwise seems complete

Last edited:
vshod.com guys threw in a yaqi mellon OC head when I ordered a Razorock Old Type head..
before it hit botoom
Was really disappointed it didn't fit any of my handles vintage or my 41C..
The threading isn't specified and the cap thread was so long it wouldn't mate with the base plate when it hit bottom.

They don't appear to sell handles separately for those of us who like Frankenrazors

I've shot them a message to try and find out what's what.
(edit: they said while they sell the heads, they don't sell handles)
The website otherwise seems complete

proxy.php

Just as a heads up, handles will be available soon.

It’s strange that you didn’t get the melon head to fit anything you have - it has fit both my GameChanger handle and 6c handle.

proxy.php

Just as a heads up, handles will be available soon.

It’s strange that you didn’t get the melon head to fit anything you have - it has fit both my GameChanger handle and 6c handle.

Could be I just have vintage stuff atm..
techs of various kinds 10-32 threading

I was struck by the length of the cap screw.. way way too big for my only modern (Merkur 41C/1904)

the one I had was the SRH12

YAQI DE Shaving Head Combinations

Could be I just have vintage stuff atm..
techs of various kinds 10-32 threading

I was struck by the length of the cap screw.. way way too big for my only modern (Merkur 41C/1904)

the one I had was the SRH12

YAQI DE Shaving Head Combinations

It’s a good razor if you can find a handle for it.
I have that, the cobbled closed comb, the beast and the classic. They all work pretty well.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I saw some Yaqi Razors on eBay the other day from an Australian Seller and they had some bright colours for sale. Blue ones, multi-coloured ones, Pink ones. They looked pretty cool.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I just bought the Yaqi Grace Red Devil 2 off eBay. Turns out its Yaqi's eBay page. On sale so I thought that I would give it a go. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
25262B8A-46B1-4150-9324-70B79F1888AF.jpeg E39715F2-3206-4E0F-82FB-75D18BF5FC6B.jpeg 95CBF016-AD42-43E9-B71D-639D1BDB952E.jpeg 7F249C4C-24F9-4E7F-85C2-9C394F2C19B9.jpeg BAE60557-9255-4A98-A24A-9E95621DC1F7.jpeg 4420EEA5-9B5D-4AA7-A162-AE1F296FB228.jpeg 2087D5BE-0318-44BA-BEBB-D5ED340F7BF9.jpeg Arrived today, Yaqi Grace Red Devil 2. Will have to wait for next week to give it a spin.
Now, do I need a new brush?

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Will do, I might even break with my tradition. Instead of using a razor for a week I might have to try this one sooner.

New tradition time. New razor in post resets rotation. Then again waiting for a relaxing weekend shave sounds a good plan.

Top Bottom