What's new

Tennis anyone?

No tennis today.
Blizzards in Denver and throughout the Great Plains.
Praying for the cattle as it is early in the calving season.
Stay warm and safe everyone!

I have missed Indian Wells.
I signed up for a 4.0 league today.
I saw a book called String Theory.
It is s collection of tennis stories by a sports writer. Looks like a good light read.

It's Federer vs. Nadal at Indian Wells.
Another clash of the titans.
Whos going to win?
Does their style of play help your style of play?

I was looking forward to the match. Unfortunate that Nadal had to withdraw. Will be interesting to see if Roger can take home tournament victory 101.

I was looking forward to the match. Unfortunate that Nadal had to withdraw. Will be interesting to see if Roger can take home tournament victory 101.

I agree.
I just got home from the Running of the Green 7K.
Our son ran well and our grandson wants to run with Dad in next years race. Priceless!!

Hope Roger beats Thiem.

I am certain any tennis related activity, such as watching or reading about it, helps to improve my on court game. I try not to over analyze the specifics as to why, as for me personally when I walk on court I like my mind to be as free as possible. That said, I would guess that it helps turn on the tennis part of my brain, make it ultra-aware, thus allowing me to perform at a higher level than I might otherwise be able to.

After a spell of deaths and funerals, car problems, hacked at work, and bad weather, I'm finally getting out this coming weekend. Who else is playing and how is it going?

No playing tennis this year as of yet, but hopefully soon.

Have you been able to read that David Foster Wallace book as of yet?

Sorry for the slow reply.
Yes, it was a quick good read.
I have my first match in two years on Saturday. Can’t wait. (Even if I lose.)
Keep on swinging!

Top Bottom