What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

proxy.php

Today is my 1966 Omega Constellation

Thanks yes, and I have pulled it as hard as I'm prepared to! If this watch grows on me I might take it in for a service and get it sorted; or at least get a quote.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Very nice watch

I am sporting my Apple Watch
It took me a great while to wear it daily after my wife bought it for me but I have come to really like it. I even wear it to the ranch.
I now have it (face) set up to fit my needs.
BE0FE0E0-4E53-4CD7-A3E5-279BA645470D.png

After church today. The redbuds are blossoming here just now.

'57 vintage Omega Constellation, a personal favorite among Omega models.

IMG_4880.jpg

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Seiko with handmade blue enamel dial and hand painted roman indices. Presented on rubber strap and this turns a more formal dress piece to a sports watch that does in fact have 100m water resistance. I like to call this effect the poor man's H. Moser Pioneer look. Second day on the wrist after a late 2018 purchase and worn sparingly.
IMG_2138.jpg

Seiko with handmade blue enamel dial and hand painted roman indices. Presented on rubber strap and this turns a more formal dress piece to a sports watch that does in fact have 100m water resistance. I like to call this effect the poor man's H. Moser Pioneer look. Second day on the wrist after a late 2018 purchase and worn sparingly.
I normally HATE Roman numerals and rubber straps... but that looks great. :001_cool:

Thank you for posting. :001_smile

Top Bottom