What's new

PIF Here ?

I'm in as well.
I would tell my younger self to save more for my "golden years" (like now!), spend more time with my kids & get into wet shaving at a much younger age! Like that song says "Wish I knew then what I know now, when I was younger".

I'm in! Beautiful handles. I love the natural look of wood. I'm in the middle of building a custom shaving gear storage unit with scrap wood and shipping pallet pieces.

As for the question(s) . . . my younger self would need to understand that most all heartache is temporary and there is always hope. Tell the truth, no matter how much it may hurt; never assume, always ask questions. Learn to discern the difference between stressed and outright certifiably crazy. Perhaps last but most difficult, don't put too much stock in what people think of you--those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind (I was always skinny growing up and let people's opinion of me affect my social life, or lack thereof.)

My 20 yr old younger self would have been thinking about finishing his junior year of college. He was pretty focused on school, aiming at getting a solid education and starting a good career. I would try to reach his heart and suggest that more happiness in his life would come from serving others rather than himself. Maybe he would have made that shift sooner than I did.

So ........... back to something for ME ...............

I’m in!

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I still have brushes to rehome, that's why I didn't say anything .plus the story's still need to be told

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I be in for a "PIF hair" as there's more than a few spots that need to be filled in on my noggin. :tongue_sm

Mine came in the mail today. What a beauty! Thanks again for this! Once I settle on a knot I’ll post a pic of it.

Top Bottom