What's new

Old Spice Fresh alternative

I love the smell of Old Spice Fresh scent deodorant. But they stopped manufacturing the aftershave. Are there any alternatives out there that resemble the Fresh scent?

Old thread but thought I would BUMP it. I also really liked this AS back in the day. Would love to try a clone or something very close.

I love the smell of Old Spice Fresh scent deodorant. But they stopped manufacturing the aftershave. Are there any alternatives out there that resemble the Fresh scent?
I believe it might still be in production overseas in Europe or something. I have no idea why P&G would discontinue a lot of the aftershave scents and only leave Classic and Pure Sport for the after shaves. Yet overseas they have way more variety than us for the aftershaves and body sprays and Old Spice is an American company. FYI the Fresh scent and a lot of the other scents were reformulated years ago and it's not the same. The deo smells soapy and I stopped using OS altogether because of the prices and the quality went down the toilet and it burns armpits unless its the antiperspirant.

Old thread but thought I would BUMP it. I also really liked this AS back in the day. Would love to try a clone or something very close.
Here is the scent profile and notes go by that to find something similar.

That's a tough one. I still have my bottle of OS Fresh aftershave, almost full. Hard scent to describe. Despite years of comparing and reviewing fragrances, I've yet to find a direct comparison to it.

I believe it might still be in production overseas in Europe or something. I have no idea why P&G would discontinue a lot of the aftershave scents and only leave Classic and Pure Sport for the after shaves. Yet overseas they have way more variety than us for the aftershaves and body sprays and Old Spice is an American company. FYI the Fresh scent and a lot of the other scents were reformulated years ago and it's not the same. The deo smells soapy and I stopped using OS altogether because of the prices and the quality went down the toilet and it burns armpits unless its the antiperspirant.

I have no idea why P&G would do a LOT of the things they do....

But with that being said I went back to using Old Spice products again and their new line ups are good. The quality is a lot better now and good for the skin, Despite their expensive prices but everything has gone up the roof everywhere after this political war.

Oh yeah tell me about it, They love discontinuing certain scents and bringing them back under new names. They also did this with Gillette shave gel Proglide Fusion the ocean scented one, It smells very similar like a Venus Olay women's shave gel I've used before. Hmmmm P&G are clowns.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Old Spice makes me nostalgia of a bygone era. My father and mu father in law used it back in the day as did most men or so it seems. I am not sure if its the scent or the memories it evokes for me of people I hold dear.

Remember nostalgia not what it use to be,

Their forays into the ideological culture wars has ruined them for me, unfortunately, so I no longer buy their products. That on top of the careless attitude about custodianship of some of their most venerable product lines. See the article about the 80th anniversary of Old Spice on the blog "From Pyrgos," which is written by a respected B&B member.

Top Bottom