What's new

Tobacquisitions- February 2019

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Just saying Hi. I treated myself to a pipe for IPSD but I've been unable to post anything for more than a week due to Tapatalk issues. I use Tapatalk 99% of the time but I'm pretty done with it. Does everyone just go through their phone browser or is there some other great way to use the forums other than the tapatalk app?

Just saying Hi. I treated myself to a pipe for IPSD but I've been unable to post anything for more than a week due to Tapatalk issues. I use Tapatalk 99% of the time but I'm pretty done with it. Does everyone just go through their phone browser or is there some other great way to use the forums other than the tapatalk app?
Just the browser for me

I switched to the browser after the issues with the software migration. It took a touch to get used to but it does everything Tapatalk used to.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I just use my browser. I never did like Tapatalk.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I will still browse on Tapa, but when I want to post I switch to web view.

I did receive today a 1971 Sandblasted Peterson Donagal X220. Pics after resto.

Pretty new Savinelli Poker from Price's collection. Thanks Price!

20190215_114504-jpg.953317

Hirsute

Alright, trying the browser. Picket up a Becker & Musico billiard for IPSD. Awesome smoker.

Hirsute

Trying the browser. Picked up a sweet Becker and Musico billiard for IPSD.

Attachments

• 09F36FB3-6906-432A-8AAF-A01CB231FC8A.jpeg
    09F36FB3-6906-432A-8AAF-A01CB231FC8A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
Top Bottom