What's new

Is my Tom Ford Oud Wood fake?

First of all I want to say that I hate the fact that people have to be so diligent on purchasing frags that being worried about fake frags are a real concern. Now having said that Fragrancenet is totally legit. This is not to say that they may send frags out that were returns. I have read comments that people have received bottles that the sprayer was already charged as in previously sprayed. Anyway you should rest easy knowing your bottle is legit, IMO.

First of all I want to say that I hate the fact that people have to be so diligent on purchasing frags that being worried about fake frags are a real concern. Now having said that Fragrancenet is totally legit. This is not to say that they may send frags out that were returns. I have read comments that people have received bottles that the sprayer was already charged as in previously sprayed. Anyway you should rest easy knowing your bottle is legit, IMO.
I tried to delete the thread after seeing some good things about fragrancenet , but I could not figure out how to.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I tried to delete the thread after seeing some good things about fragrancenet , but I could not figure out how to.
You would need to contact a Moderator if you wanted the thread deleted. Otherwise they could lock it for you to stop more comments.

I've bought many items from Fragrancenet and all have been legit. You should be good.

No need to delete the thread as it might help someone else out.

I have seen this with TF before. I have oud wood and a few others. I think whoever makes the bottles occasionally doesn’t get that plaque style label quite centered. I would guess you’re good.

Oud wood is great. I like better than my creed royal oud. Enjoy!

@Dragonsbeard nice write up. Was that Nordstrom rack in Union Square?

Top Bottom