What's new

New 26mm 2-Band Fan

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So I have just received in the mail the 26mm 2-band Fan from Maggards
I had to make a New Handle for myself , I used a Maple top and Cocobolo bottom
I really Love this Maple ,The chatoyancy is amazing .
I will let you know how it performs on my Face .
20190223_180333.jpg
20190223_180346.jpg

Nice handle. I'm interested to know how those new SHD knots perform. Let us get an update on the performance. Nevermind hahaha I just saw your review on the 24mm fan knot.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Wow that is quite a beautiful brush. Is that more of your backyard maple.

It is but it came from a branch that fell from the bigger Maple that is still standing .
We are under a high wind warning for Sunday with some gust reaching 65 mph possible
I am hoping she makes it with no damage

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So I thought the 24mm was exceptional and it is
But this 26mm knot "For My Face", It is the best Money I have ever spent on
a knot and the Handle felt Like it was made for My Hand :)
Awesome knot !:thumbup::thumbup:
NEW-Graydog.jpg8.jpg
NEW-Graydog.jpg9.jpg
NEW-Graydog.jpg10.jpg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I have had a few synthetic fans in the past, I am not sure if there is much difference
between the two because of the shape . This particular 2 band just feels great on My Face
I know everybody is a little different about feel , This is soft with just the right amount of backbone
for Me.

It is but it came from a branch that fell from the bigger Maple that is still standing .
We are under a high wind warning for Sunday with some gust reaching 65 mph possible
I am hoping she makes it with no damage

We are under the same weather advisory. It's near white out conditions right now. And we lost power. Luckily we have a generator big enough and with a proper hookup to run our furnace. Or we can switch that off and run our water pump and water heater.
Hope your trees are ok, but at least you have made good use of the wood.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Good Morning Everyone sorry I said that I was going to pick some random post
yesterday evening but alias the wind storm that @GAW9576 and I talked about hit us pretty
hard and we lost all power for several hours ,But The Big Silver Maple closest to our house
stood tall like it has for the past 100 years or so.
Anyway I will post the winners this evening , again sorry for the delay.

Top Bottom