What's new

For the people who blaming that I don't have knowledge and create a lot of threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some people complain me that why you don't have any knowledge and why you keep making many threads for asking more data. Here are the reasons-
1. I live in Asean (Thailand) here safety razors are not common and considered as rare or even very rare.
2. No data and metallic safety razors are not available in stores.
3. Most safety razors here are made of plastics.
4. The metallic razors that selling here are Chinese knock off and low quality. Even some made in Thailand but still low quality.
So I would like to apologize and please understand me.
I will provide images of in store razors.
Note: 1 usd = Around 31 to 32 THB
20190222_123433.jpg
20190222_123437.jpg
20190222_123605.jpg

The information is readily available in this forum without making new threads.
No matter whether you live in Asia or on the Moon.

Hmm you are always complaining me in every thread.. why ?? I don't understand any more. Do I made you hate?
Of course I have rights to ask and create threads. This is why forum are for.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped

We are a discussion forum. If we told everyone to just read, it would be a very quite and boring place.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Feel free to make posts and ask questions.
Your photo looks like a similar situation to our supermarkets here in NZ. Online shopping is the main place to buy wet shaving gear. The amount of product available here in NZ is slowly getting better.

Have you looked for any Thailand based online shops?
I found this one. No idea on if the prices are any good though.
http://www.siamwetshave.com/en/product-category/safety-razors/

Feel free to make posts and ask questions.
Your photo looks like a similar situation to our supermarkets here in NZ. Online shopping is the main place to buy wet shaving gear. The amount of product available here in NZ is slowly getting better.

Have you looked for any Thailand based online shops?
I found this one. No idea on if the prices are any good though.
Safety Razors - Siam Wet Shave - Thailand's Finest Wet Shaving Supplies
Yes I know the siam wetshave but all products available there are more expensive than buying from Ebay and Amazon. And most products available there are mordern ones..

Exactly what vintage razor.... I said exactly.
Probably gillette vintage razors.. any of those.. but for most of my threads are for tech razors.. you can look up in my profile. I already got the data that I want. But some people still come and complain in my old posts that is why I make this thread to explain what going on.

Remember this is why forum are for. You can ask questions that you don't understand. Thanks mods.

I think it's because you are doing something we aren't use to seeing on the forums.

You are probably going to misinterpret this as complaining but I'm trying to help you understand.
-2 cleaning threads, which could have been consolidated into 1 for better flow of information
-Couple of Aliexpress razor threads, again could have been consolidated into 1 for better flow of information
-When replying to multiple posts in a thread it's best to use the multiquote function or the @theirusername to mention users in a single post. For example instead of doing 10 separate thank you posts, a single post with @theirusername of all the users would suffice. Or simply thank you everyone.

Anyway enjoy your Techs and follow up on how they shave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom