What's new

Blades you won’t ever use

what do y’all do with blades that you know you will never use? Sell, give away, etc....

Just curious, I have some just sitting in a drawer that I won’t use.

It depends how many of each blade.
If it's a 5 pack, I'd just stick them in as a PIF in a shave sale item. Never hurts your reputation as a seller :)
If you've got a lot more than that, you could sell as a trade for some blades you do like.

M

member 119848

Getting rid of stuff is always the same process.
Items should fall into one of the 3 categories:
- sell
- donate
- throw away

I have stocks of 4 blades - Nacet, Yellows, Astra SP and Personna Reds. I left the Personnas on the shelf for a while but used one today in a different razor and it was excellent. So "blades you won't use" in one razor can emerge again with a different razor.

2-4 blades I'll exchange at The Great Blade Exchange if I'm still at that stage of learning to shave, or finding a blade for a new razor. Donating there, or as part of a newbie PIF is an option I've used as well. If it is a large amount, I would try for a trade or sell at B/S/T.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I won't be getting any more Polsilver or Shark Super Chrome, as neither worked well for me, although the Sharks were better than the Polsilver.

I haven't got a pile of blades I wouldn't use, but if I did, I'd just offer them up as a giveaway on here.

Top Bottom