What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I do plan to try putting together some trade posts at some point. Early on in my stocking up, I picked up a decent amount of English blends, which have fallen out of favor with

me over all, and some aro's that have fallen down the list of preferred a good deal. I have to go through my spreadsheet and see just how much of that 40 pounds are blends I still really like, and aren't likely to stop liking at all at this point. Which is why the trading posts are just a thought... so much paperwork to sort out the stash in the way I want, and I haven't been that not busy with more important things yet to tackle that job. lol

I also don’t smoke English blends much anymoretoo, but the tragedy would be to trade it all away and then fall in love with them again.

I also don’t smoke English blends much anymoretoo, but the tragedy would be to trade it all away and then fall in love with them again.
Especially since the bulk of the latakia blends I have stashed are no longer available, at least not for any reasonable prices. lol

OK, hopefully my last pipe purchase of 2019 even though we are only 2 months in. I’ve been wanting one of his Dublins from a while and that perfect ring grain sealed the deal. At 1oz. It should be the perfect clencher, looks like the ultimate Virginia/VaPer machine to me... E9676D70-DD25-4CEF-A6CC-034E3D735D88.jpeg

Damn, Aaron...that is stunning.
Thanks, I held out a couple days but said to myself, you don!t see a ring blast like that everyday and might not for while. He consistently does great ring blasts but this one seemed a bit deeper, which I like, so I doed it.

Thanks, I held out a couple days but said to myself, you don!t see a ring blast like that everyday and might not for while. He consistently does great ring blasts but this one seemed a bit deeper, which I like, so I doed it.
You doed well, dude.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I just commissioned a Brian Orton Tree Stump, which is his take on a poker with his tree bark finish. I already have a tamper done the same way, which pushed me over the edge.

A particular pipe from a particular Taiwanese carver caught my eye a couple years ago on a Scandinavian pipe shop's website. It wasnt really "my type" of pipe, but i found it incredibly interesting for some reason. I wasnt willing to fork over the coin at the time, but kept an eye on it for several months until, inevitably, it sold.
As luck would have it, this exact pipe showed up on SP as a lightly smoked estate earlier this year. I took this as a sign, and vowed that if it was still available on IPSD, I would make it mine.

And so, my IPSD purchase for the year is winging its way toward me, three years after I first set eyes on it.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
A particular pipe from a particular Taiwanese carver caught my eye a couple years ago on a Scandinavian pipe shop's website. It wasnt really "my type" of pipe, but i found it incredibly interesting for some reason. I wasnt willing to fork over the coin at the time, but kept an eye on it for several months until, inevitably, it sold.
As luck would have it, this exact pipe showed up on SP as a lightly smoked estate earlier this year. I took this as a sign, and vowed that if it was still available on IPSD, I would make it mine.

And so, my IPSD purchase for the year is winging its way toward me, three years after I first set eyes on it.

That sounds like the making of a novella. :001_smile I can't wait to see it!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Can’t wait to see it.

I am looking forward to get GL Pease Navigator and the G&H brown Flake Scented.

I like the 1792 Flake much.... so I hope the brown Flake is similar.... Thank God for smokingpipes.com!

Top Bottom