What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

I wanted one of those jade ghosts so bar :( I have Earth brown G10 and a couple others but totally missed the boat on the jade ghost.

Cancel that, I didn't know this was a new offering. Thought it was the one they ran about a year or so ago. I'm looking at buying a new pistol, watch, or both, so the jade ghost will have to wait... Again.

The one that they have now is the Military not the PM2

Benchmade 319 proper slip joint. Love the shape of the very utilitarian blade. Micarta feels really good in your hand. Coming from mostly G10 handles, I appreciate the feel of micarta.

Benchmade Barrage - good size, good grip, holds an edge and can be used for all manner of knife like activities. It is also just a bit longer than my palm is wide making it a good force amplifier or kubotan for a wrist or thumb lock.

99B005E4-3E0A-4E94-B486-2BA6AD929A95.jpeg
A462D270-612F-4473-9EC7-446D4710A0AA.jpeg
Benchmade 319. S30 steel and slip joint. Modified sheepsfoot blade is very convinient and doesn’t look aggressive.
Greatly complimented by micarta scales.

Sheepsfoot and Wharncliffe are probably the most underrated blade shapes out there, yet one of the most versatile. Everyone needs to experience one to see what I mean! Well honed, the blade just falls through whatever medium you put it against.

Spot on. One of the indication is utility blades they all wharncliffe. Benchmade did a good job with that shape.

Schwarz Perpetua - the thin profile, grip and axis lock mechanism make it a great companion blade. The Benchmade Barrage usually makes appearances on the weekends due to its slightly thicker scales. Both index in my pocket and deploy the same so no feeling around when its time to take them out.
proxy.php

0EDF84CA-D783-4C22-95F2-AD2F4A1DEB54.jpeg

Zac Brown’s “Southern Grind” company is putting out some proper knives. Been carrying this “Bad Monkey” for a while now. Very pleased.

Top Bottom