What's new

Brown Leaf Newbie Check-In & General Chat

I need Laudisi to stop putting the "packed by:" packing slip on the side of the box. The wife knows the tag. She doesn't look at the shipping labels so she doesn't know laudisi but she knows the shipped by!!!!!

And also PC's shipping boxes since they use the prefolded, no tape needed on the bottom boxes.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Stole from Facebook....
proxy.php

Hi there!

To be honest, I am here by accident. I only thought to her in touch with some experienced wet shavers and collectors of vintage razors. After my first log in and a few hours reading and searching in my Phone I found the brown leaf forum. As you can see from my nickname, I prefer vintage woods.... mainly pre-war.

My favourite tobacco is Epiphany, Bullseye Flake and Luxury Twist. Now, a few weeks ago I was recommended the 1792 Flake. I was a fainted heart so I never tried this tobacco because everybody said it is very strong. Well, After a bowl in my dunhill Shape 35 and 312 I tried it in the FET. Boys, I have to confess it is a great tobacco.... not very strong to me but very pleasing Taste and very mild.

20170913_082401.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Hi there!

To be honest, I am here by accident. I only thought to her in touch with some experienced wet shavers and collectors of vintage razors. After my first log in and a few hours reading and searching in my Phone I found the brown leaf forum. As you can see from my nickname, I prefer vintage woods.... mainly pre-war.

My favourite tobacco is Epiphany, Bullseye Flake and Luxury Twist. Now, a few weeks ago I was recommended the 1792 Flake. I was a fainted heart so I never tried this tobacco because everybody said it is very strong. Well, After a bowl in my dunhill Shape 35 and 312 I tried it in the FET. Boys, I have to confess it is a great tobacco.... not very strong to me but very pleasing Taste and very mild.

View attachment 950671
Welcome aboard. We have a bunch of great guys here.

Been on B&B since September. Been quickly putting together a decent straight razor collection. I have quite a few DE razors as well but I hardly use them. I started using a pipe I bought this last month from Anstead’s in NC. I liked it so I decided to find a reasonably priced Grabow. I’ll probably stick to 2 pipes for a while. I’ve really enjoyed the Anstead thus far. Looking forward to learning more! Made a few leather strap pipe holders today to keep them from rolling around.
7073883E-1555-4463-9132-D03B136BEE05.jpeg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
So yesterday was a sad day.

IMG_20190211_114429532.jpg

I decided to clean it with the propane torch, and I obviously didn't apply the heat evenly. Stem just dropped off. The worst part is that it's a Dawn Mist, so it's not as easily replaceable as my other clays. Right now I could get the same shape in white, but money is too tight to even go that route.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
So yesterday was a sad day.

View attachment 951819

I decided to clean it with the propane torch, and I obviously didn't apply the heat evenly. Stem just dropped off. The worst part is that it's a Dawn Mist, so it's not as easily replaceable as my other clays. Right now I could get the same shape in white, but money is too tight to even go that route.

Sorry to hear man.

Top Bottom