What's new

Omega Premium Boar

Where can I buy the Omega Jade handled one in the US?
From what I've seen, Connaught has the exclusive on that particular brush. I do believe their shipping to the states is sometimes cheaper and quicker than some shippers here in the states though. They have an extremely high customer service rating both here and abroad...

I don't know why there isn't a jade color handle (badger silvertip) that is like the omega 011842 handle. I think that would be a neat idea.

Omega silvertip badgers tend to be a little softer than say Simpsons or Thater et al. They bloom easily and load and release lather nicely. The flow thru is better than most of my more expensive brushes. I enjoy mine and feel they offer a lot of quality for the price.

With shipping from Connaught considered, I would probably go with a B&B anniversary boar from WCS.

I second this. The B&B anniversary boar from WCS is a terrific brush and the price is not bad at $40.
ATT_bowl.JPG

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I have two of those: the black'n'gold 10th anniversary edition and the pink Sue edition. Simply put, THE best knot I have ever used.

See Uncas, I didn't stir you wrong. This gentleman knows a good knot when he sees one.
You and I share many of the same brushes my friend. I'm easily steered in the direction of another great brush. I'm going through a boar revival right now anyway, I've gotten out some neglected favorites and a few lather bowls, and am having more fun than a kid making mud pies.

You and I share many of the same brushes my friend. I'm easily steered in the direction of another great brush. I'm going through a boar revival right now anyway, I've gotten out some neglected favorites and a few lather bowls, and am having more fun than a kid making mud pies.

I've done the same thing. About 3 years ago I gave away all the boar brushes I had because I thought I was all done using boars. Since then I bought 3 premium boars and I enjoy using them to bowl lather as you do.
It's nice to mix things up once in awhile.

Omega silvertip badgers tend to be a little softer than say Simpsons or Thater et al. They bloom easily and load and release lather nicely. The flow thru is better than most of my more expensive brushes. I enjoy mine and feel they offer a lot of quality for the price.
I really like Simpson 50 series!

Top Bottom