What's new

Music While Shaving

Good question. I usually listen to one of the ~15 podcasts or so that I'm subscribed to while I shave. Nice way to kickstart the morning, a nice shave and some intellectually stimulating discussion.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
If I shave early in the morning then nothing is on as I don’t want to wake LOTH. If she is awake I am a talkback radio man.

I don't listen to music while I shave. Though this morning I listened to "Red Bull and Hennessy" by Jenny Lewis beforehand.

I am thinking I prefer the Staind version!!
by muted, I don't mean turned down, I mean turned off. :) Staind I might actually like, but haven't heard their version. I don't listen to music while shaving, which made me think of "The sound of Silence" . . .

Huge fan of WQXR in New York, great classical music station. We do not have a classical music station In milwaukee and Chicago is too far out to get over the air.

Other days it’s blue grass and or beach boys radio on Pandora.

During the week I shave at 5AM, so no music as the rest of the house is asleep. I sometimes listen to music on the weekends but usually just enjoy the sweet sound of my razor cutting the beard.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
For me, sound is like scent, it gets in the way of the awareness of the moment. Anything drawing my attention away from the sharp blade on my face, is not something I welcome freely.

Top Bottom