What's new

Who Do You Watch (or Have You Watched) on You Tube?

People, I've learned a lot watching some of the guys who have shaving channels on You Tube, in particular, Geo Fatboy, Nick Shaves, Kevy Shaves, and Mantic 59. Any other suggestions?

PaulHFilms and Shave Tank, although Shave Tank is on only very infrequently in the past few months. His old videos are interesting to watch, though.

I try not to watch too many unless I’m looking for opinions on specific things. I don’t subscribe to anything regularly.

PaulHFilms and Shave Tank, although Shave Tank is on only very infrequently in the past few months. His old videos are interesting to watch, though.
Thanks Steve, I've seen Paul H. He's a nice guy, but I don't learn much from his vids. I haven't heard of Shave Tank. I'll check it out.

I don't subscribe nor seek out videos on you tube unless I'm contemplating a purchase. I quite often will watch a vid someone posts in a thread, but I'm not of the "influencer" age group for this. I'll listen to a musician based on Neil Young or Ringo Starr's recommendation, but there are no shaving celebrities for me except King Gillette.

The best barbers in the world are Italian barbers. If you want to learn how to face lather watch this guy.

The best barbers in the world are Italian barbers. If you want to learn how to face lather watch this guy.

I subscribe to this channel. Not all of the barbers in his videos are good. Some of them are superb but some downright aweful.

The purpose of his videos is to help people with sleeping issues. Works for me.

There's a guy named Trevor (TrevieB). He doesn't have many subscribers yet but I enjoy his vids. Alot of stuff that I use and he's honest. Not bought and paid for!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Michael Freedberg's videos are always instructive, but I wonder about him. He never comments about the price of the things he reviews. It makes me wonder if he makes nice with the manufacturers. I recently saw one of his vids in which he used Martin de Candre soap, and he didn't say a word about its outrageous price. Isn't that worth mentioning?

Michael Freedberg's videos are always instructive, but I wonder about him. He never comments about the price of the things he reviews. It makes me wonder if he makes nice with the manufacturers. I recently saw one of his vids in which he used Martin de Candre soap, and he didn't say a word about its outrageous price. Isn't that worth mentioning?

A lot of the bigger names just get stuff sent to them.

Top Bottom