What's new

Photo of the Day

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
This alone would be my to do list... Sounds like a blast!
I have decided to do it, but probably not to Denver. I think I am going to Chicago. I want to see Ohio in autumn again, and see Cleveland (lived there from 81 to 92, when I moved to Texas). The drive from Chicago to Cleveland is about 6 hours. If I make a slight detour in Michigan, and go to Niagara Falls, I can see 4 of the 5 Great Lakes (Michigan, Huron, Erie, and Ontario). I toyed with the idea of starting in Duluth to see Superior, but that greatly increases the drive time. The round trip tickets are around $800, so it is slightly more than two airline tickets. I have flown before, but never have done a train. They way the airlines treat you these days, I hold no interest in flying.

Longwood Gardens in PA.

_DSF1288.JPG

took a sunrise shoot over to the nearby wetlands, same cast of wildlife characters!
spectacular weather down here, clear in the 60's, warmed to 70F!
all taken with the D500 and 200-500mm.

proxy.php

took a sunrise shoot over to the nearby wetlands, same cast of wildlife characters!
spectacular weather down here, clear in the 60's, warmed to 70F!
all taken with the D500 and 200-500mm.

proxy.php
Great shots!
A little jealous of your weather too. Melting snow and mud as far as the eye can see around here. More snow on the way, so at least it should look nicer, but also calling for sub zero temps.

Two of my moon shots from the other night. Wolf Blood Moon

Attachments

• IMG_2786.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2781.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 9
^nice!
I was fast asleep for this one!

Digging into archives, here is Niagara frozen back in January 1996! Would love to see it this year!

5E5EF718-D48B-493C-A7A4-B1332DD642C4.jpeg

Thanks All!! Yeah, I had to upgrade my Gretsch Game! When I have it all set up and dressed up I'll take pics of the whole thing.

Love the Nano Norman Vibe in that shot!!

Top Bottom