What's new

Yay!

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I dropped this thread here instead of the Barber Shop 'cause it's my new smokin' chair.

Got a new recliner for my B-Day today. Comfy, but needs broke in.

DSC_0003 (2).JPG

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
You guys get chairs with padding? Damn, I’m doing something wrong here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice chairs guys! I have a lounging folding chair when the weather is nice. Currently it is a foldered blaanket to out down on the stoop so I don't freeze through my back side. Another blanket on top to keep the warmth in.

Can't wait until I have a house with a room I can smoke in.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Wow sa-weet!!!

Wanna see my luxurious smoking chair?

You guys get chairs with padding? Damn, I’m doing something wrong here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice chairs guys! I have a lounging folding chair when the weather is nice. Currently it is a foldered blaanket to out down on the stoop so I don't freeze through my back side. Another blanket on top to keep the warmth in.

Can't wait until I have a house with a room I can smoke in.

You guys ARE doing something wrong. Dunno what it is though...besides having to be outside. :biggrin1:

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Broke the chair in with my own Va/Per mix of blending tobacco in a Charatan.

DSC_0002 (2).JPG

Nice smoking spot! I use a non cushed outdoor chair lol. That I rarely use this time if year because I get too cold sitting down :lol:. Its been too wet to sit in for months now as well lol. Yours looks very plush. Nice reading and nap spot as well :D

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Happy B'day mike. Wish I could smoke inside, I'd have a plush leather chair as well. Yours looks very nice. I have to make do with various types of outdoor furniture with variable amounts of padding.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Tell me what your secret in keeping the pipe knocker so clean? :a14:

Don't use it. :biggrin1: I clean the bowl with the pick and scraper of my pipe knife.

Keep the pics. coming, guys. Interesting to see everyone's smoking spots. I would have thought Micah would have a room set up like a smoking lounge...leather chairs, coffee table and end tables, big screen TV, wet bar, etc. Maybe even a dart board.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Happy birthday Mike and congrats on your new chair! I am still waiting on a new house before I can enjoy a good smoke again. Norman is nice but being in a rental has not been so much. So much of my stuff is still packed and in storage. Hoping to place an offer here soon and get my things shortly thereafter.

R/
Dave

Top Bottom