What's new

Synthetic Shaving Brush Pass Around

I participated in the last synthetic brush pass around. This is a great way to try some great brushes & see what you like & don’t like in a brush. I hope a lot of folks sign up for this. Respectfully, not in this time.

I’m interested. I *think* I’m at 86 posts or there abouts. I’ll work on it. Looks as if I might have a little time as well. PM me any questions, concerns, policies etc. it’s amazing of you to organize this and I certainly don’t want to make it more work for you.

Been waiting for this to come back. Can I get in?
Yes. He is currently in a holding pattern, waiting for enough to sign up. IIRC you'll be third on the list. Follow the link in the first post and post there that you want to sign up.

He'll probably see your post here and sign you up as well.

Been waiting for this to come back. Can I get in?

Absolutely! You're already in and will be the first when we get 11 more participants. That's our Dirty Bakers Dozen tradition. :). There's an updated list towards the end on the thread. I really miss being a steward and having the ability to edit the first post in the thread. That was so easy to keep everything in post 1.

Absolutely! You're already in and will be the first when we get 11 more participants. That's our Dirty Bakers Dozen tradition. :). There's an updated list towards the end on the thread. I really miss being a steward and having the ability to edit the first post in the thread. That was so easy to keep everything in post 1.

Thanks! Looking forward to this. I only have one brush Escali 100% pure badger from Amazon. It works ok for me but then again I don't really know any better.

Top Bottom