What's new

TV dads

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Fred Flintstone

proxy.php

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Lucas McCain. The life lesson, instilled at a young age that some folks just need killing is a value that has been lost in the shuffle. ;) (Avg was about 2.5 bad guys per show)

Lucas McCain. The life lesson, instilled at a young age that some folks just need killing is a value that has been lost in the shuffle. ;) (Avg was about 2.5 bad guys per show)

You beat me to it. I can’t believe no one else considered Lucas.

0DAA748F-F270-4720-A39E-E891BED915C2.jpeg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Joseph "Rocky" Rockford father of Private Investigator Jim Rockford from The Rockford Files.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
good one! Also, one of those TV characters that mysteriously changed actors between the pilot and the regular series.
And the change was for the better IMHO. No disrespect for the actor that was replaced.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The best dad wasn’t on TV, he was mine. He taught me how to wrench and split wood, he taught me to think and to question authority. He taught me how to be a husband. Both of us have a temper- we inherited it from his father, my namesake, who was a bit of a jerk. When he and my mother argued, sometimes he would just go out to the garage and tinker. It was his way of blowing off steam. To this day, when I start to get animated, I stop
I don’t know if Bryan Mills qualifies, but
“He has a particular set of skills.”
Were I ever kidnapped, I would want him as my father :)

Top Bottom