What's new

HASLINGER Sheep Milk Shaving Soap

Hey all, just got a puck of Haslinger Sheep Milk soap. Wondering if any of you have tried it and what you thought of it? I opened it up and loved the smell as I'm not a guy who gets into the strong scents. I'd just like to get a feeling what you all think of this inexpensive soap.

It is much beloved around here, and for good reason! One of the best classic soaps around! Scent is mild but very clean; slickness is excellent; quality of lather is excellent.

Haslinger is one of the best performers money can buy. I stopped using it because of the baby powder scent, but otherwise it has never fallen out of my top 5.

Haslinger is an outstanding soap

proxy.php

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I'm currently using a sample of this soap, and am quite pleased with it. I don't think it's quite as good as a well used/conditioned puck of Mitchell's Wool Fat, but loads easier than a new puck of The Fat.

Wow you guys are awesome! Thanks for all the positive comments. I guess I picked a good one. My next soap is going to be Lisa's Natural. But that' will come later. Cheers!

I liked the lather but had to get rid of it because of the scent which I found sickly and cloying. I didn't mind it that much at first, but the more I used it the more I disliked it.

Top Bottom