What's new

Tabac is the best kept secret in shaving

Can never go wrong with Tabac. Almost finished with my current puck. Will make some progress on the shave stick before I eventually get a the next puck.

Secret? Secret?.....

Here's yet another thread on Tabac and we're at 22 posts in a day or so. All the threads are exactly the same. Most who bother to respond like it, some dislike the smell but put up with it for the performance, and some simply try it a few times (or once in my case) and are driven away by the smell. And that's about it, again and again....

Secret? What secret?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
No secret
the scent is not for me
number 2 on my revulsion list right behind the vegg

I’m one of the weirdos that actually like the smell of tabac. Doesn’t hurt that it lathers like a raped ape either. It’s good stuff.

If it was called Artisan Tabac, people would be banging down the doors to get it

And it's not a secret, it's a staple for many and a classic for a reason.

Many of us love Tabac. However, all the new fangled soaps from all the new fangled small-shops with all the new fangled scents on their new fangled formulae get all the new thread starts.
This! ^^
We prefer to keep it a secret... sssh!...

I love the Tabac scent. I've got the shaving soap, bath gel, bath soap, aftershave, cologne, deodorant, hair gel...

I actually find the performance of the Palmolive sticks to be better than the tabac soap. But the stuff from Tabac is still very good.

Here's another secret that some Tabac loyalists may disagree with: Fine soaps are equally as good in every way performance wise, even better scent wise!

Top Bottom