New Showcase Reviews

1. PERatio
    5/5,
    "Great brush; I don't need a collection!"
    I also really enjoy this brush and don't own any other. I treat very well, wash it after every use, squeeze in a towel, make a few passes with my hair dryer on low, have it sitting on top of my counter, and it's perfect. And I bought it from WCS... View Full Review
  2. NJshaves86
    5/5,
    "The best budget blade"
    I find these to probably be the best budget blade out there, and I've tried everything. Is there better blades put there? Sure, I think so. Most of them however are almost or are twice the price. Polsilver, GSB, Nacet, Feather, etc are all more... View Full Review
  3. fblais
    1/5,
    "Not to be recommended"
    Last comments by OP, with his permission: Update on the blade alignment. As said, you can't wiggle it, but funny enough, when i press the head on the sides, where the tabs usually protrude, it sometimes pops the blade a little, and then it's... View Full Review
  4. Franz_Biberkopf
    5/5,
    "Versatility, and old school aesthetics"
    Merkur Progress is a superior razor made by DOVO / Merkur in Solingen, Germany. Made in 1955, it's pretty much unchanged until today, as the mechanism is the same and the looks of it also. I simply love how the razor looks, it screams modernism,... View Full Review