What's new

Denver

We can add Denver, CO to that list!

Colorado Shaver Center
2424 S. Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113

Carries Merkur, DOVO, soaps, stands, scuttles, strops, hones, and even hones blades for $30 or so

I only saw new products at the Colorado Shaver Center. By the way, when you go tell them Thomas sent you!

There's also the (more expensive) Art of Shaving at the Cherry Creek Mall:

3000 East First Ave.
Denver, CO. 80206
303-321-6200

Cheers!

DOH! I just drove down Broadway today and didn't even notice. Used also or only new?

Last edited:
OMG I willl go there this week! are the prices good? I know that the art of shaving is such a rip off! That is great we have good dealer in denver now.

So I went there today. The only have 3 straits and two DE and pretty much the only stuff they carried was Col. Conk, also it was more pricey than the web. Don't go here

I was shooting emails to see if I could get some samples, and asked a few companies where I could find their products in CO. Sounds like a few places in Cherry Creek, that aren't AOS. I haven't had the chance to verify any of these places.

'Lawrence Covell'
225 Steele Street
Denver, CO, 80206

An email from truefittandhill.com says LC sells their products.
Geo. F. Trumper replied with a list that seemed outdated (I'm not including merchants that don't have stores to visit):

THE ALCHEMIST
2737 E THIRD AVENUE
DENVER
CO. 80206

ANDRISON MORTON
270 ST PAUL
DENVER
CO 80206

Anything in downtown Denver worth checking out? I'm going to be in town for a couple of days in early August.

Anything in downtown Denver worth checking out? I'm going to be in town for a couple of days in early August.

I don't think so. Homer Reed, a nice clothing shop accross from the Brown Palace, allegedly carries T&H. But when I went in there they had about three tubes of it.

There's a B&BW in the Pavilions. That's about it.

Thanks, guess I won't bother looking then. Only going to have one night anyway and I don't think I'm going to have my own car. Just going for a day and a half of training.

Thanks, guess I won't bother looking then. Only going to have one night anyway and I don't think I'm going to have my own car. Just going for a day and a half of training.

I actually walked past the spa/salon at the Brown Palace today and noticed they have AOS stuff in there. That's not too exciting for a local because there's an AOS store in cherry creek and a number of Nordstroms. But, depending where you're coming from, it might be worth checking out.

We can add Denver, CO to that list!

Colorado Shaver Center
2424 S. Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113

Carries Merkur, DOVO, soaps, stands, scuttles, strops, hones, and even hones blades for $30 or so

Correct Address to: :thumbup:

Colorado Shaver Center

3424 S Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113
Tel: 303-789-3411

3400 not 2400 block of S. Broadway. Lets see, that would be east side of street.

Haven't been there though, looked for wrong address. :lol:

Colorado Shaver Center has a full line of double edge razors, mostly Merkur. Also some Col Conk soaps. Great people

Lawrence Covell has a cabinet full of T&H products and assorted razors (fancy catridge) and brushes. Also a few NOS Gillettes, last time I checked.l

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Here is a list of places that I've discovered in and around Denver.

True Grit Grooming- a local barbershop located in Edgewater Public Market. They make their own shave soaps, 5 fragrances I believe. They also had a few unbranded brushes.

Zero Market- also located in the Edgewater Public Market (some good eats here too) a shaving soap or two, a few de razors and some nice little ceramic shaving bowls.

Spinster Sisters- located in downtown Golden. Locally made shave soaps and a few other products.

Colorado Shaver Center (mentioned above, but worth mentioning again. + verification that they are still there)-located in Englewood on S Broadway. Edwin Jagger and other DE razors, Dovo straights, soaps including TOBS, PAA, Colonel Conks, blades. Don't be confused as there is also a vacuum AND yarn business in this store. I'd bet my last tub of soap that you won't find this combo anywhere else.

Classic Colorado Barbers- independent barbershop located in Arvada. Only offers Honest Soap Company's in 3 scents.

Legends Grooming- Englewood barbershop, I have only purchased Taconic shave soap in eucalyptus from here. A great place to get a shave and a haircut.

Top Bottom