What's new

Brick and Mortar stores in Edinburgh, Scotland

Hey all. I was wondering if any of the British members could tell me if there are any good shaving stores in Edinburgh. My best buddy lives in Bonnyrigg, and he owes me one. :biggrin: It would be especially nice if they carried MWF or Tabac.
Thanks!
Jim

There's Crabtree & Evelyn on Hannover Street - carrying their normal range at normal expensive GB rates

MWF itself you won't find (I don't think) but John Lewis in the St James Centre carries Kent (which is OEM MWF) - it's amongst the gents toiletries and it's GBP4.75 or GBP4.95 per cake.

Glasgow is slightly better served - 3 shaving emporia within the same shopping edifice (it's not really a mall per se) - if you can persuade him to go to Glasgow :biggrin: (There's a John Lewis there too so he can still get your Kent/MWF)

Glasgow is slightly better served - 3 shaving emporia within the same shopping edifice (it's not really a mall per se) - if you can persuade him to go to Glasgow :biggrin: (There's a John Lewis there too so he can still get your Kent/MWF)

Mate, knowing him, it'd be easier to persuade him to go to the dentist.

He's a dyed in the wool Hibees fan.

Mate, knowing him, it'd be easier to persuade him to go to the dentist.

He's a dyed in the wool Hibees fan.

Well if he's that dyed in the wool, he'll be in Glasgow at least 4 times a year (for the Old Firm matches against Hibs).

Anyway - if he was a proper mate, he'd go :biggrin:

Top Bottom