What's new

Ordering Info - Badger & Blade Essential Brush

The link you've all been waiting for: Badger & Blade Essential Badger Brush

Couple things

• We are limiting orders to one brush per person at the moment.
  • The brushes are very simply packaged in bubble wrap. There is no brush box to help keep the price low.
  • The price of $51.70 includes $1.70 for insurance. Shipping is extra.
  • International customers may choose the Priority Flat Rate Envelope at risk. I'd prefer to send it in a box because the brush itself is just in bubble wrap, but it will cost more. Email or PM me to discuss.
  • Yes, you can order additional items from WCS at the same time to save on shipping.
  • If you order a LOT of other items, the shipping charges may come out high. PM or email me if you have this scenario.

Oh, there are only about 35-40 left. Once these are sold out, you'll need to wait for round 2.

Daang. Why did I have to spend all my money on getting that driving license? :p
Can't wait to buy when I get some money!

ordered mine, got confirmation, so just waiting for it to arrive.

Also ordered the fancy brush 2 wks ago, but that will take longer to get here.:smile:

cha-ching!

Thank you, John/WCS

EDIT: Forgot to thank everyone who tireless worked on this project. Outstanding work!

I hope someone started a clock to see how long it takes to sell out. Probably would have been under an hour if the news had been posted on the front page as an announcement.

When will round 2 of these babies come out? I really DO need to eat this month. (A guess rent can be late, or I can sell plasma, or perhaps a 2nd job)

Anyway, point being...
Are we talking about a few days, weeks, months, or next year???

Just finished ordering mine and got the confirmation! Finally, all is right with the world....for the time being.
Thanks to all those involved, known and unknown, in bringing us this brush. Your high expectations of quality will not have been in vain, I'm sure.
Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you!!!!

Kevin

OMG, my wife is going to freak! She just bought me a SR3824 for a gift of the birth of our new daughter. Now I just bought a B&B Essential Brush!

How am I going to explain it to her? :001_rolle

Question: does the order confirmation guarantee a brush out of the current shipment, or are these orders for the next batch?

Regards.

J

When will round 2 of these babies come out? I really DO need to eat this month. (A guess rent can be late, or I can sell plasma, or perhaps a 2nd job)

Anyway, point being...
Are we talking about a few days, weeks, months, or next year???

I second that but would like to get one in the near future.
About how long for round 2?

Top Bottom