What's new

Fragrance Friday: Tom Ford Grey Vetiver EDP

Excellent review. I wear TF GV more than any other fragrance. I have a few other fragrances that get special occasion preference, but TF GV sees the most action and certainly doesn't falter when I find myself somewhere thinking I would have selected a different scent had the option presented itself.

TF GV has legs. Two sprays and I'm good from sunrise to bedtime...whenever that may be.

Just received a bottle of TFGV EdP from the missus as a belated Father's Day gift, I guess dropping those not-so-subtle hints worked!

[MENTION=2]joel[/MENTION], you do a great job on these! I look forward to reading such nicely written and concise reviews. Thanks for your contributions.

Just received a bottle of TFGV EdP from the missus as a belated Father's Day gift, I guess dropping those not-so-subtle hints worked!

Congrats! How do you like it?

@joel, you do a great job on these! I look forward to reading such nicely written and concise reviews. Thanks for your contributions.

Good news - i've got a big backlog of fragrances to review, so they'll keep coming. Got some wild ones in the pipe from Kilian, Roja Dove, etc - as well as some drugstore brands like Old Spice.

Congrats! How do you like it?

Really happy with it! I find it sophisticated, and despite other people's criticisms of it being quite linear or forgetful, I think it's going to be a keeper for me.

I have Guerlain and Lalique and I think Grey Vetiver is a nice addition. Even the missus can easily tell the 3 vetivers apart from one another, it's a great addition to my (small) vetiver collection. All three have their place in my rotation.

Thanks for the reviews, Joel! I'm loving the Fragrance feature of B&B, thanks!

Top Bottom