What's new

Fragrance Friday - Creed Aventus

I find that I become anosmic to Aventus rather quickly. I'll think the scent has worn off, and someone will ask me what scent I'm wearing. It does seem that while I am ambivalent about it, the women around me seem to like it quite a bit. I suspect this is what led me to purchase a second bottle.

Aventus, legendary sillage and longevity while still easy not to cloy. Your whole laundry hamper will still smell like Aventus even the next day. Fantastic high quality perfume indeed.

The only drawback is the sort of inconsistency with some batches, but this isn't a big problem if you know which batches are good and not so.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Eh, I don't think it's worth it. I'm glad I got a sample of it to try on myself instead of actually buying some. The quality of fragrance oils used is exceptional but the actual final fragrance is very generic smelling. I'd legitimately rather wear Bleu de Chanel than Aventus. It's nothing super special either, but it's more interesting than the overrated fragrance from Creed. The house has definitely done better work before in my opinion, i.e. Virgin Island Water - Something that's actually interesting and different in my opinion.

I have been meaning to try.
I currently have 4 Creed colognes, Millesime Imperial, Green Irish Tweed, Bois du Portugal, and Neroli Sauvage.
I do like the Silver Mountain Water, and the Original Vetiver.
I guess there is 3 more bottles to buy.

Nice review. I think it smells good, but the price is too steep for what it is. I wish you would review Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin at some point. I'd love to hear your take on it. Thanks.

Top Bottom