What's new

C&E Sienna Cream in a jar. Buy it?

Buy the Sieena Cream Jar

• Yes

• No

• Find something else to worry about

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like the C&E Sienna A/S balm a lot, so the scent isn't the issue. The jar of cream is $25. I know they won't last long, so should I grab one, yes or no?

I like the Musgo Real that I'm using, but wanted another cream as well. Sienna could get discontinued, but the jar should last a long while.

If you like the scent and don't think it will aggravate your face, buy it. It comes out cheaper if you get the tubes, btw.

You only live once, grab all three. :thumbup1:

I used to buy the Sienna in the tube, but all I could find lately were the jars. I find that I like using the jar better than the tube. And I sincerely hope they don't axe the Sienna shave creams. It is superb in every way!

Get it while you can.. Some of the best stuff I've used.. I can't BELIEVE they're discontinuing it.. :mad2:

proxy.php

Get it. Heck, get all 3 if they are still available - they should last you years if you rotate products.

All signs do point to C&E discontinuinig their men's shaving line. But by the time you finish all 3 jars, you'll be ready for something new anyway.

If you don't like it, someone will pick it up if you put it on the B/S/T.

I hear ya. BUT, they will probably be doing away with the Sienna line, or at least that's the rumor. This store only has 3 jars left

Is C&E for real? I was in the store last week and the clerk implied that they may be doing away with men's products in general. She was very vague. But I have read many comments here that talk about C&E's crazy sale pricing. "Closeouts" at 75% off, then it's back and full price, then it's 20% off, then it's being discontinued--a fire sale, etc., etc.

Any ideas??? :confused:

my all time fav is the sienna cream from the Tube, ive never tried the jar. but the tube is $25.00 ,, love it and will be a fan forever!!!!!!!!!!

Every clerk you speak with has a different story. Yesterday, the woman said that the Sienna line will NOT be discontinued. They are, however, switching vendors, so some of the other men's products will no longer be available.

Yesterday was buy 2, get a 3rd free. I did a mix/match on the cream and balm. $18/each out the door isn't bad for the cream jar and their A/S balm and I looove the scent, but will rotate with others.

My personal view is that the C&E shaving cream and soap are mediocre at best.

For $14 - $15, you can get a tub of TOBS or $10 a bigger jar of JM Fraser - either of which is much better (IMHO) than the C&E cream (I've tried them all and not been especially impressed - but think the Almond is best of bunch).

My personal view is that the C&E shaving cream and soap are mediocre at best.

For $14 - $15, you can get a tub of TOBS or $10 a bigger jar of JM Fraser - either of which is much better (IMHO) than the C&E cream (I've tried them all and not been especially impressed - but think the Almond is best of bunch).

+1. Except for the SAO soap. I really like that soap. Must be why the have already discontinued it. :mad:

C&E is a respectable brand which makes alot of fine products,
shaving cream isnt one of them, anyone paying shipping can have my tube of sienna,

C&E is a respectable brand which makes alot of fine products,
shaving cream isnt one of them, anyone paying shipping can have my tube of sienna,

I'll gladly pay shipping. Please let me know. Impossible to find here. Thanks.

EDIT: Oops. Didn't notice this was a very old post. LOL.
EDIT 2: LOL. I was looking at the join date, not the post date. So maybe I'm in luck!

Top Bottom