What's new

Caswell-Massey Outlet Sale in NJ

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I know Caswell-Massey's products do not get too good reviews here, but I want to inform you about an outlet sale in NJ.

Caswell-Massey has their twice a year sale going on right now in an outlet in Raritan Center Business park, 121 Fieldcrest Ave in Edison, NJ 08837. (phone for times and dates: 732 225 2181). Not sure how long it will be going on, but I was told at least till the 4 of December (it started today).
A few examples: Greenbriar shave cream (100 g tube) $2; 1752 Almond cream (small 50 g tube) $1.
These are two only creams I saw. They have a lot of Body soap. I was able to pick up the last box of Roger & Gallet Sandalwood soap (now discontinued!!), three bars of 100 gram for $5. Also, we saw Musgo Real bar soaps for $3 a bar. I did not see any fragrances this afternoon, but my wife stopped by in the morning and saw much more merchandise (including fragrances, bags of bars of soap, like 20 bars for $5), shower gels, lotions, talc's etc.
They had also some sets of brushes and razors (Fusion and Mach handles) including stands. Not sure who makes their brushes, but they looked very nice.

For your wife's information: Baccarat Crystal has a sale starting tomorrow in the same business center, just around the corner, I think its Mayfield.
There are many store/outlets in the Business center, like Sferra Linens, Riedel Glasses (also only a twice a year sale, though). For electronics Abe of Maine has a store there as well (5 Fernwood Ave, phone 800 992 2237).

Top Bottom