What's new

That's IT! NO MORE!

I believe you, Vlad. Of course I just tried some amazing new stuff. I'll share it with you. You don't have to buy any. The samples are on me.

No, no. The RAD never got to me. I bought a slim in addition to my EJ because I needed a backup and I wanted to try an adjustable. But there's no itch for me to try other razors. It's soaps and brushes that are my smack.

God I'm glad I only got RAD. RAD is so much cheaper than SSAD and ASAD and EDTAD. I have about 25 razors right now, and I don't think I've spent more than $100 on the lot of them. If I had 25 shave soaps, I'd have run up at least $200. I feel bad for the people with watch acquisition disorders :001_tt2:

Thats a nice little travel kit you have set up. Now its time to embrace the AD's and work on your home shave den.:scared:

Oh Jim that one hurt, funny; but really slices away. Got any den pictures to punctuate your point?:w00t:

This is the B&B equivalent to waking up on your buddy's couch with a five-alarm headache and going "Dude, I'm never drinking again."

Never. Gonna. Happen.

Can't believe you're worried about self control with only 1 years worth of blades. Sounds like alot of control to me.

:devil:

You do know that they might stop making your favorite blades and soaps someday, right?

Usually with little to no warning.

You do know that they might stop making your favorite blades and soaps someday, right?

Usually with little to no warning.

SHAVEAPOCOLYPSE!!!!
Right now!!!

Okay so not really but what if it was ... Would you be ready?!? After the first year you'll be scruffy and dancing on the street for pennies to buy blades off those who are better prepared then you!

I just bought some bay rum requisities.....a few days ago, I ordered a few decanted colognes, to sample different ones.

I find that since I've really stocked up nicely on soaps, razors and the like, I make little micro, sub-$70 purchases regualrly for different colognes, aftershaves, that sort of thing.

Not likely to stop soon.......

Chris

"little micro, sub-$70 purchases" ?????

Evidently, you and I are on different financial planets.

Top Bottom