What's new

Zookeepers of the Muhle R41 BEAST

Alas, it should have been me who founded this organization! Each morning, I hold aloft my R41, and proclaim that it is the best of all razors!

Not having had the motivation to do so myself, I humbly submit to your lordship.

We should think of a new name, though. :lol:

Alas, it should have been me who founded this organization! Each morning, I hold aloft my R41, and proclaim that it is the best of all razors!

Not having had the motivation to do so myself, I humbly submit to your lordship.

designated cofounder

last time i tried to ask for a new name didnt turn out well for me

New beast member here, recieved my R41 just this past Wed and let the stuble grow until this morning.
I do believe I have had my best shave to date, with no weepers or sting from alum or neck irritation.
I loved the feel of the blade and the feedback I got from the 80mm bulldog handle.
Here is my account of my first shave with the beast:
First Shave with de Muhle R41(2013)Whoa!

Approved, I never liked the hats for the order of the nobles of the Muhle R41 Shrine, i hope these are better

Sounds cool then ! I really wonder why nobody started this before ... Wait ... I know why! They were all busy discussing which model they have, which blade to use, which angle is the best, etc , etc ... :lol:

The R41 is definitely one of the razors that 'clicked' for me- probably my best shaving razor. I have the 2011 and the 2013, love them both.

Top Bottom